I'm New Here
When you visit Word of Hope for the first time, here's a little bit of what to expect:
- Sunday service is at 10:00am and Saturday service is at 6:00pm.
- You will be greeted at the main doors and handed a FAMILY NEWS folder, with announcements, contact information and a detachable WELCOME CARD.
- Expect to be welcomed and appreciated by several different people throughout your visit. We receive a lot of feedback about the warmth and friendliness of our church.
- The WELCOME CARD is a place for you to share information, make inquiries, ask for prayer, and express interest in programs & events.
- We offer a staffed NURSERY for children ages 0 to 4 during Sunday's service.
- We have an engaging children's church called HOPE KIDS for ages 5 through 5th grade that starts part way through the Sunday service. After we sing a few songs together as families, we will say "Children are invited to Children's Church". Children will make their way to the Hope Kids Annex right next to the main church building. An adult teacher will bring the kids Bible stories, crafts and games. If you would rather have your children stay with you throughout the service, you are welcome to do so.
- During the worship service, you'll be engaged with newer worship songs led by a live band and usually played with a little bit rockier feel than most churches we know of. You'll also hear a teaching from the Bible that applies to contemporary life, and occasionally skits and videos that help illustrate the teaching.
- Toward the end of the worship service, JOY BASKETS will be passed for offerings and WELCOME CARDS. As our guests, we emphasize that we don't want you to feel compelled to give a financial offering. Your WELCOME CARD would be much appreciated, however, with as much or little information as you would like to share.
- Before the Sunday service, visit our Coffee Station in the kitchen area for some great coffee and snacks.
- Also check out our WELCOME TABLE just inside the main doors for additional information, and our OUTREACH table just inside the sanctuary for community service opportunities.